Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sunday

Slept in a little today before hitting the town. Today we took the tube from South Kennisgton station to Convent Garden and went to the Transportation Museum. Neat place but I thought there would be more to see.


I was getting a little knackered so after having a scone we headed back to the hotel. One thing we both agreed on, we should have brought warmer weather clothes. It was in the mid 80’s. I think that added to how tired I was. After a mid afternoon nap, we went down to our favorite store, Harrods. You can see from the pictures which hall I liked the most. Mom stopped at a plain looking leather jacket just to see what it cost. It was about $7000!

On the way back, instead of a cattle drive like when we went to Yellowstone, we saw a rollerblade drive.


No comments:

Post a Comment