Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Tuesday morning

We started out this morning with an excellent complimentary breakfast at our hotel. This was not the usual American cereal and a muffin. There were all kinds of meats, cheeses, breads. I'll get mom to take a picture of it tomorrow.

Across the street from us is an open air market (under a roof). They have everything you can probably think of. Fresh vegetables, meats, breads and seafood and even a bakery that we will have to revisit.








From there we walked over to the train station where mom showed me how to read the trains and find the information center. Next we walked around the block and found a small park where I found a place to refill my water.








Stopping back at the hotel before our walking tour of ancient Rome I noticed something out side our window I missed before. I was really hoping to see some of the old aqueducts and here there is a small one across the street.




Location:Rome

No comments:

Post a Comment